Welcome to the integration course at Kreisvolkshochschule Harz
Our integration courses are held in Halberstadt, Quedlinburg and Wernigerode. Lessons take place from Monday to Friday from 8:00 - 12:15. Part-time courses in the afternoon are also possible if there are sufficient enrolments.
We have extensive experience in conducting and advising integration courses (What is an integration course?). So far, we have organized about 50 integration courses and taught German as a foreign language to several thousand immigrants.
Personal advice on site
Please make an appointment in advance.
You can reach us by phone and e-mail.
Only correctly completed applications for participation and reimbursement of costs will be dealt quickly by the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge. Ms. Meusel and Ms. Oelsner will accompany and advise you in applying for integration courses, provide you with the right documents and help you to fill them in correctly.
You have arrived in your new home country and have mastered the first official procedures.
Now you want to get in touch with your new neighbours, meet new friends and find new jobs as quickly as possible.
The problem is the German language. This can solve an integration course at the district folk high school Harz.
Here you can learn German or improve your German. Together with other newcomers, they learn a lot about Germany and the Germans, their traditions, their history and much more. And, you have the opportunity to get to know other people from Germany and many other nations personally.
Our current courses are available at KURSNET.
Come to us, because....
- we help with applications for admission to the language course and applications for exemption from BAMF fees
- we offer a placement test, German language test for immigrants (DTZ) and a "Living in Germany"test at the institution on site
- we offer naturalization tests and advanced language examinations of level A1 - C2
- we run integration courses with literacy and integration courses for duplicate learners
- you learn in small groups in a pleasant atmosphere
- our teachers are highly qualified and highly motivated
- we have well-equipped rooms with modern technology
- our courses start on site in real time
- our three locations are located in the centre of town with a maximum of 6 minutes walking distance from the railway station
- we have good network partners for counselling and social care of all situations with fixed consultation hours in the house